Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

Heh, i remember playing these...

And I also remember wishing that the music was more intense, interesting and complex. This is exactly what the games needed! I love this touched up version. The only problem I had was the very first transition after everything had really started--it was too sudden. Everything else was great, that was awesome!

Bouncing Beats Bouncing Beats

Eh...

Took way too long, and was, in a way, too long. While the song itself was short, single parts took longer than needed. Maybe you put things in but they couldn't be heard; work on that. Not so great, and could definitely be better.

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Great even without the animation

Absolutely perfect. The mood was like a fake happiness, but it was possible to feel the emptiness and sadness hiding behind all of it. Who knows, I might just be picking that up because I saw the animation first, but it's there. For once, difficulty hearing the voice was actually a good thing. It was impossible to mistake what he was saying, but it was just scrambled enough to help set the mood. Simply amazing, the best.

Embrace me Embrace me

Did the same thing... again and again

The song was repetitive; there were two or three parts and all of them just made the same noise over and over again with very little variation, or at least to my ears. The sound itself has potential, but the song put together just didn't do it for me. The computerized voice killed it a bit for me too, replace it with something else.

Teddybeere responds:

Hm. I know it is repitive, to me it seemes this fact doesn't make the song harder to listen to. Maybe you try one of my songs that is more complex... maybe you just don't like my style (:
Thanks for reviewing

Be My Bitch Be My Bitch

Great in the flash...

... unfortunately, not as funny as the movie. I know that this is probably because the song was meant to coincide with the movie, but it still isn't as funny as the movie. I guess it belongs in the movie, not alone.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Good!

This was great to listen to! I don't really know how you could improve, so great work!

Armagelion - Djump Armagelion - Djump

great dance song

This is great song. It doesn't get boring, and it appeals to me. In my opinion, it is a little bit too long. It was great great overall, very complicated. Awesome.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Great work

Unlike some of your other works, this seems kind of repetitive. It changes, yes, but mostly only back and forth. It's an awesome song, don't get me wrong, but it's not perfect.

"Acid Trip" Demo "Acid Trip" Demo

Mostly good

The majority of the song was great. It got sort of repetitive, though, I had to force myself to listen to the whole thing. Two things that you need to fix: the alarm at 2:30 was just weird, and the ending is sudden. Mostly good, but could use fixing.