Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Extremely glitchy. Fun game, fun concept, but it's incredibly laggy on my high-end laptop and the controls are extremely delayed--I can click the mouse 3 times and my character will for for the next 10 seconds. The lagginess makes it impossible to aim, and dropping weapons and picking up new ones is a nightmare.

Santa's Gift Matcher Santa's Gift Matcher

Unplayable

It could have been fun, but even though I can find plenty of matching pairs there's no way to select three at a time.

fiddi responds:

I've added instructions to authors comments.

One Chance One Chance

Well

God dammit, can't you at least tell us where that chance was?

CatGame CatGame

What

How... how the hell do I beat the boss!?

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Holy shit

You are a genius.

My only problem is that IT IS SO GODDAMN HARD TO TELL WHEN I SCREW UP.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Excellent, only one glitch that I found

I thought it was a great game with awesome game play and an enjoyable concept. The only I have is a glitch: sometimes pieces that have already hit the gorund suck you under, or you roll on top of a piece and your character is randomly flattened. Other than that, great game!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Great game

Loved the game play. Very dynamic.
lol I got an A and an F. Comes from reading Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide...

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Fun game

It was a fun to play game. I think that maybe you could have added a few more obstacles, but it was a great game.

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Game couldn't keep a beat

I love the idea of the game, but I couldn't get the patapon to work! After a frustrating few minutes of trying to match the beat, I decided to test the game and hit TRYED to hit the keys incorrectly. I got the same results as with me wanting to win. I'm fairly sure I know how to keep a beat, so either my computer is lagging, or the timing of the game is off. I'm giving you a six on the chance that the problem was, in fact, with me or my computer.

Binary Translator Binary Translator

great fun!

Fun to play, but it loses its charm very quickly. It is (after all) just a translator, and it is also impossible to turn binary into English--how much help are those reviews below me?